Sunday, September 17, 2006

You thought I was kidding, didn't you?



"Honey, what are we having for dinner?"

"Ummmm . . . vomit?"

Seriously, I have problems in the kitchen. This one went wrong on several different levels, but believe it or not, we still actually ate some of it. Quincy even said he liked it, but that child (thankfully) will eat just about anything. The dogs and the garbage disposal got what was left. I think Aslan was pooping corn for about 3-4 days after.

Oh yeah. This is gonna be fun.

3 comments:

Gayla said...

Very funny.

You should post some pics of your family! I'd love to see your kids!

Heather said...

I tried to do a few this morning, but blogger got all jammed up. Will try again later today.

Love all the comments! It keeps me motivated to post more often.

Karenkool said...

BAHAHAH you are one funny chick!