Monday, September 25, 2006

Dig this

www.pandora.com

It is this really cool streaming radio site, where you can customize your radio stations. All you do is enter one song or artist that you like and it will find other music with similar harmonic style, rhythms, and other musical type terms that I really don't understand. (Sorry Fil and Mil, no classical in their library yet. It's a shame, I know.)
Anyway, I have been having a lot of fun with it as I always seem to be on the search for something new, as well something old that I haven't heard in a while. Sadly I am finding it to be true that the older I get, the less appealing I find the current popular music.
You can check out my stations at the lower left hand side of my page. If you do decide to go and create some of your own, feel free to share. I'd love to hear!

No comments: