Sunday, September 17, 2006

My "other" journey

Anyone who has known me for more than, say . . . ohhh . . a 24 hour period, probably knows that I am a far cry from a domestic goddess. Perhaps domestic pauper would be a little more accurate. However, I have found myself once again, with this strange desire inside of me to become profecient in the kitchen. (I'm also trying to keep my home tidier and in better order, but one lofty goal at a time here folks.) This isn't my first attempt, but for whatever reason, I seem to have more resolve this time around so we'll see how it goes. I actually stuck my toes in this water back at the end of spring, got discouraged during the summer, but now I'm back. In an effort to perhaps up the entertainment factor of my blog for my 3 readers, I thought I'd document my, err, odyssey? So far this week has seen 2 culinary travesties and 1 meal that we didn't throw away, which for me is a moderate success. So stay tuned kids, you never know what the future may hold . . . .

By the way, if I make it to Arkansas next month, my mom said she could teach me to knit. Could be interesting . . .

No comments: