Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I HATE MOVING!!!!!!

This is day 2 for this outfit I am wearing(and will most likely sleep in -- again), the pig tails are on their 3rd straight day, and saddest -or perhaps most disturbing -  is that I can't remember how many days it's been since my last shower. Tomorrow I have to be at work at 8:00am (after Erik and I make one more trip to the old apartment) and I don't have any idea what box has my clean underwear in it. We have no shower curtain so I'll have to pretend I'm 8 years old and wash my hair under the faucet I guess. Fortunately, I did locate my toothbrush, so I got that goin' for me.


Photos likely to follow once we get everything plugged back in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture is hilarious I think that is how everyone feels when they move. Your expression spoke for all!Enjoy your new place!